Former WWE Superstars Alberto Del Rio and Chavo Guerrero have launched their own wrestling promotion, Nación Lucha Libre.
The new promotion was announced via a press conference on Tuesday and will host its first show in Sala de Armas, Mexico City on July 11.
Future events will air on Saturday from 10:30pm CST until midnight, starting from July 13.
In addition to Del Rio and Guerrero, several other WWE stars have been signed to the brand, including MVP and Ricardo Rodriguez and Del Rio has hinted at signing current WWE talent.
The card for the July 11 is as follows:
- Team Mexico (Alberto El Patron, Dr. Wagner Jr., El Hijo del Fantasma) vs. Team Puerto Rico (MVP, El Mesias, Apolo)
Rey Fenix and Pentagon Jr. vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr. and Mecha Wolf 450
- Damian 666 vs. El Solar vs. Negro Navarro vs. El Canek
- Fresero Jr. and Mr. Iguana vs. Bestia 666 and Black Taurus vs. The Laredo Kid and The Tiger
- Flamita and Daga vs. Rey Horus and Puma King
- Sexy Star, Lady Flammer, Reina Oscura vs. Thunder Rosa, Cristy Jaynes, Stephanie Vaquer
- Bram, La Mascara, Batab El Guerrero vs. Hijo de Dos Caras, Hijo de Wagner, Dual
- Relampago vs Heddi Karaoui