Another big match has been added to the upcoming NJPW Battle in the Valley pay-per-view, which is set to feature an AEW star.
During the latest edition of NJPW Strong, AEW star Eddie Kingston issued a challenge to NJPW’s Jay White for an upcoming match. White accepted the challenge.
Below is the updated card:
- IWGP World Heavyweight Championship: Kazuchika Okada/Shingo Takagi (c) vs. TBA
- IWGP Women’s Championship: KAIRI (c) vs. Mercedes Mone
- NJPW STRONG Championship: Fred Rosser (c) vs. KENTA
- Filthy Rules Fight: Tom Lawlor vs. Homicide
- Eddie Kingston vs. Jay White
- Pre-Show: David Finlay vs. Bobby Fish
- Pre-Show: JR Kratos vs. Alex Coughlin
⚡ NJPW Wrestler Karl Fredericks Has Reportedly Signed With WWE
WWE has signed former NJPW star Karl Fredericks. PWInsider is reporting the 32-year-old has signed on with the NXT brand and started this w [...]— Ben Jordan Kerin Jan 10, 2023 01:29PM
Follow us on @WNSource
Follow us on Instagram
LIKE us on Facebook
⚡ News tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org