A new match has been announced for the upcoming ROH Supercard of Honor on April 1.
AEW president and Ring of Honor owner Tony Khan revealed on Twitter that Josh Woods will defend the Pure Championship against Wheeler Yuta on the show.
Check out the updated ROH Supercard of Honor lineup:
- Undisputed ROH World Title Match: Jonathan Gresham (c) vs. Bandido (c)
- ROH Tag Team Title Match: The Briscoes (Mark & Jay Briscoe) (c) vs. FTR (Cash Wheeler & Dax Harwood)
- ROH Pure Title Match: Josh Woods vs. Wheeler Yuta
- Alex Zayne vs. Sw3rve Strickland
- Lee Moriarty vs. Jay Lethal
You can view Khan’s announcement below.
ROH Supercard of Honor— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) March 25, 2022
Next Friday April 1, Dallas Metroplex@ringofhonor Pure Wrestling Champion Josh Woods (@WoodsIsTheGoods) will defend the title vs. one of wrestling’s brightest young stars @WheelerYuta!
Supercard tickets on sale @ https://t.co/g7FvET2sJJ
+ on PPV @FiteTV pic.twitter.com/Mv1nKNX8TY
Follow us on @WNSource
Follow us on Instagram
LIKE us on Facebook
⚡ News tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org