PROGRESS Wrestling recently held their Chapter 126: “Behold The Turtle” event from the Theatre Peckham in London, England.
The event streamed on Peacock in the United States, as well as the WWE Network internationally, as well as on Demand Progress.
The results are as follows:
- Chris Ridgeway def. Kid Lykos.
- Malik def. Danny Black.
- Lana Austin def. Laura di Matteo.
- Big Guns def. Tate Mayfairs.
- Luke Jacobs and Ethan Allen def. Damien Corvin and Bonesaw.
- Charles Crowley def. Elijah.
- Rhio def. Skye Smitson in a Revelations Of Divine Love Semi-Final Match.
- Warren Banks def. Roy Johnson.
- Gisele Shaw def. Debbie Keitel.
- Nick Riley and Charlie Sterling (c) def. Danny Jones and Brendan White to retain their PROGRESS Tag Team Titles.
- Cara Noir (c) def. Gene Munny to retain his PROGRESS Wrestling World Title.
The promotion's Twitter account live tweeted during the show.
All well and good being the Hitta, but you've got to be quick enough to hit him.@malik_pw w/@TheKosta_K vs @DannyBlack_99— PROGRESS Wrestling (@ThisIs_Progress) November 27, 2021
Chapter 126 available now on:@peacockTV@WWENetwork