More details are coming out regarding the tragic passing of Japanese female wrestling star Hana Kimura.
According to Japan's Sponichi Annex, the 22-year-old may have taken her life by ingesting hydrogen sulfide. A neighbor reportedly told the media that rescue workers arrived at the scene at approximately 4:00 AM but were unable to save Hana's life, and that “the cause was hydrogen sulfide.”
411Mania.com notes that the Metropolitan Police Department in Joto announced a case of someone ingesting hydrogen sulfide and a body was recovered from the scene, although they did not officially confirm that the body belonged to Hana Kimura.
Follow us on @WNSource
Follow us on Instagram
LIKE us on Facebook
⚡ News tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org