WWE has canceled yet more Live Events which has been scheduled to take place later this month. The five house shows which have been canceled are as follows, according to PWInsider:
* Bossier City, Louisiana - (Friday August 23)
* Lafayette, Louisiana - (Saturday, August 24)
* Mobile, Alabama - (Sunday, August 25)
* Bangor, Maine - (Friday, August 30)
* Portland, Main - (Saturday, August 31)
WWE is expected to officially announce the cancellations very soon and while they probably will not give a reason why it is due to low ticket sales.
We previously reported that WWE is considering scaling back on house shows.
Follow us on @WNSource
Follow us on Instagram
LIKE us on Facebook
⚡ News tip? Email email@example.com