Four more names have been added to the 2018 Mae Young Classic, with two superstars from last year's tournament returning.
Mercedes Martinez and Mia Yim are returning, alongside newcomers Killer Kelly and Crystal, as they compete to win the tournament, which was won last year by NXT superstar Kairi Sane.
Earlier today, India's Kavita Devi was announced to be a participant.
The full competitor's list thus far is:
- Deonna Purrazzo (United States)
- Io Shirai (Japan)
- Jessie Elaban (United States)
- Kacy Catanzaro (United States)
- Jinny (England)
- Celeste 'Kaitlyn' Bonin (United States)
- Nicole Matthews (Canada)
- Reina González (United States)
- Rhea Ripley (Australia)
- Taynara Conti (Brazil)
- Tegan Nox (Wales
- Killer Kelly (Portugal)
- Kavita Devi (India)
- Mercedes Martinez (United States)
- Mia Yim (South Korea)
- Crystal (Philippines)