SmackDown Live superstar Charlotte Flair will appear in ESPN's 10th annual Body issue, celebrating the athletic form when it hits newsstands June 29.
Flair will appear with fellow athletes from various sports, celebrating athletics and healthy bodies by posing in tastefully naked poses.
Taking to Twitter, the former Women's Champion said it was a huge honour to be selected.
No designer clothes, no makeup, no filters.— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) June 19, 2018
Nothing to hide. Everything to be proud of.
Every woman is a queen, never forget you wear your crown everyday.
HONORED to be in this year's @ESPN #Body10 and represent the amazing women of @WWE. pic.twitter.com/5lH0XntgOX
RAW superstar Ronda Rousey posed for the magazine in 2012, during her time with UFC.
The announced athletes taking part will be:
- Charlotte Flair (WWE superstar)
- Saquon Barkley (American Footballer, NY Giants)
- Adam Rippon (Olympic Figure Skater)
- Megan Rapinoe (American Soccer Player, Seattle Reign)
- Breanna Stewart (Basketball Player, Seattle Storm)
- Sue Bird (Basketball Player, Seattle Storm)
- Jerry Rice (Retired American Footballer)
- Greg Norman (Golfer)
- Jessie Diggins (Cross Country Skier)
- Tori Bowie (Track and field Athlete)
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Basketball Player, Minnesota Timberwolves)
- Dallas Keuchel (Baseball player, Houston Astros)
- Yasiel Puig (Baseball player, Los Angeles Dodgers)
- Laura Chamberlain (Softball player)
- Crystal Dunn (American Soccer Player)
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (European Football player, LA Galaxy)