WWE has announced the following rules for the WarGames match taking place at NXT Takeover later this month on November 18, 2017, at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas.
- Each group selects one member to start the bout inside the cage, while the remaining team members are locked inside shark cages by the entranceway.
- After five minutes, the final two members from one team enter the match, giving that group a brief yet brutal advantage.
- Three minutes later, the second team’s members are released, followed by the final team’s competitors following another three-minute period.
- Once all nine Superstars are inside the ruthless steel structure, the first competitor to pick up a pinfall or submission earns the victory for his side.
The three teams participating in the match include:
- NXT Tag Team Champions SAnitY (Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe & Killian Dain)
- The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Kyle O’Reilly, Bobby Fish)
- The Authors of Pain & Roderick Strong
Follow us on @WNSource
Follow us on Instagram
LIKE us on Facebook
⚡ News tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org