» Customize WNS Theme (BETA)
WWE has revealed in the Notice of Annual Meeting of Stockholders and Proxy Statement on Wednesday how much Shane McMahon is earning for his return to the company and upcoming match against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 32. The former WWE CEO returned to the company as a performer for the Company and is expected to receive in excess of $120,000 for these services which will be fully disclosed in next year’s proxy statement.
The report has also revealed how much the company’s top executives were paid in 2015:
- Vince McMahon – Chairman & Chief Executive Officer: $3.3 million
- Michelle Wilson – Chief Revenue & Marketing Officer: $4.5 million
- George Barrios – Chief Strategy & Financial Officer: $4.5 million
- Paul Levesque – EVP, Talent, Live Events & Creative: $3.1 million
- Kevin Dunn – Executive Producer & Chief Global Television Production: $4.7 million