Monday Night RAW:
- Seth Rollins opened up RAW two weeks in a row and practically gave a repeat. It's still better than HHH & Stephanie giving a promo though. The fact that Cesaro interrupted him made Cesaro look like a huge star. Same goes for Kevin Owens. Orton already had the star power.
- The way that Tamina was represented during that tag match was ridiculous. She's supposed to be a powerhouse bodyguard, but gets pinned by a roll-up after not being in the match at all? That's awkward. The amount of cheers that Sasha Banks got though, was awesome. The fans know how good she is.
- That triple-threat match was awesome, and reminded me of the match from last month between Cesaro, Owens, and Rusev, with Orton taking Rusev's role. The ending was done very well, and it could have been close to a ***** match if there would be more believable nearfalls in the match.
- MizTV with Daniel Bryan was great. The crowd was hot for him and anything he said.It was so great to see him back on RAW after his horrible role as the "nice guy" on Tough Enough. Having Ryback and Show there made sense for the match at Summerslam. It was effective for what it was.
- Rest in Piece Mark Henry's career.
- Rest in Piece Bad News Barrett's career over the past few months. They can revive it, but it'll take quite a bit to do so.
- Stephen Amell was awesome in his role on RAW. He's needed to stay in good shape for his TV show, Arrow, so he looked good here. He's also needed to do action scenes as well, so that definitely helped. He was also good backstage as well. It's odd that Barrett will be in this tag team match teaming with Stardust to take on Amell & Neville, but it's better than him being in the pre-show with R-Truth or some other career-threatening match (Not literally, but mentally).
- The announcers holding up the signs to show the prices of the WWE Network and the Summerslam Pay-Per-View is getting really annoying. They did it on Smackdown, and they did it again here. It's like they think we're stupid or something.
- Sheamus' short backstage promo was good because it kept people tuned in for the main event to see if he would do anything. That's practically a spoiler to say that he will try to cash in tonight.
- The main event was good except that the writers book Orton Vs. Rollins way too much. They busted their asses to put on a good match, and that's the best part. At least they cared enough. Like suggested, Sheamus came out and interrupted the main event, and attacked Orton and Rollins, ending the match. Orton came back and stopped Sheamus' attempt of a cash-in. It makes sense because Orton might think that Rollins is an easier opponent than Sheamus. That's what I thought of. It makes sense, even though the story was that he screwed Sheamus over because Sheamus screw him over. It sent the crowd home happy.
Tuesday Night Tough Enough/Tough Talk:
- Tanner was a tough challenge for Chris Jericho in drinking. He had a better personality hungover than sober.
- It was nice to see Chris Jericho helping the contestants. It shows that he cares enough to spend his time to do so.
- The matches were simple, but it was nice to see them do ACTUAL WRESTLING. They still haven't learned how to throw a punch, which is odd, but whatever.
- Josh better win. While Tanner is the best physically, he has little personality. ZZ is the opposite, with all the personality in the world, but I'm not sure his cardio could hold in a 20 minute match when/if he'd get that opportunity. Josh has a lot of both credentials, and his yeti-call always makes me laugh.
- Tough Talk, yet again, was pretty awesome. GiGi really showed sadness to being eliminated unlike everyone else (Besides Patrick and Mada), which sold being eliminated perfectly. Everyone else had their happy faces on. Take Hank for example. Remember him?
Thursday Night Smackdown:
- Yet again, Smackdown only had four matches. There should be at least six. Four matches in two hours, especially where two of them were under 10 minutes is ridiculous. The opening promo was good though. Having Rollins on Smackdown as the champion makes the show seem like a bigger deal.
- They need to get rid of the "Team PCB" name. It just sounds silly. Name them "Team Tapout", that's so much better.
- Ryback's promo was very good compared to some of his earlier work. He's improved so much in the past year and he's gotten a lot better at showing confidence while talking.
- No matter how much Ambrose, Reigns, Harper, and Wyatt work with each other, it never tends to get old. Their gimmicks couldn't be any more different, but they all can put on an entertaining feud. The match was pretty good, except for a dropkick that Harper seemed to actually hit, and Reigns looked to be in real pain. Wyatt causing a DQ made sense, as it allowed all four men to brawl.
- The New Day and the PTP have worked together too much in the past couple of months. It's good that the Matadores and the Dragons were added into the mix. The New Day tried to escape up the ramp during the match, but were cut off by Diego, Fernando, Kalisto, and Sin Cara. The PTP then got the victory. It was a good way to advance the match at Summerslam. My only problem is that the Matadores need to show if they are heels or faces. They seen to change weekly.
- Any "Smark" must have pissed their pants for the main event, which saw Rollins & Owens Vs. Cesaro & Neville. They are four of the, if not the best, wrestlers on the main roster, so it was no surprise that they had a **** match. Rollins won with leverage from grabbing Cesaro's tights, which kept all the starts here "strong", and the faces came back in the post-match brawl. This was absolutely awesome, and I'll be excited for this match to be back on RAW (They like to do that with Smackdown matches).
Score: I'll give this week a 7 out of 10.
That makes this week better than last. RAW was awesome with that Triple Threat match definitely being the show-stealer. Tough Enough was much better this week as we actually saw them set up matches but I still feel that Amanda or Sara Lee should have gone home instead of GiGi. At this point, I truly don't care which girl wins. I'm more into the guys on the show because I want the Yeti-man Josh to win. He's awesome. Smackdown was good too. The Reigns Vs. Harper match was good, as well as the Main Event. The WWE Champ should be on the show weekly. It gives the show a more prestigious feel to it.
7 Best of the Week:
1. Cesaro - He was absolutely amazing in that Triple-Threat match and in the Smackdown Main Event as well.
2. Kevin Owens - Same as Cesaro.
3. Randy Orton - Both of his matches on RAW were great
4. Josh - He had a great showing in his match.
5. Daniel Bryan - So great to see him back in the ring.
6. Seth Rollins - Was good in the Main Event of Smackdown.
7. Neville - I'm excited for his match at Summerslam.
Follow us on @WNSource
Follow us on Instagram
LIKE us on Facebook
⚡ News tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org