TNA taped their Bound for Glory pay-per-view from Tokyo, Japan at Korakuen Hall earlier today.These matches will air tonight on PPV from 8PM EST. Below are the full results.
- Minoru Tanaka defeated Manik
- Ethan Carter III defeated Ryota Hama
- MVP defeated Kazma Sakamoto
- Samoa Joe retained the X Division Title over Kaz Hayashi and Low Ki. This was the match of the night.
- Jiro Kuroshio and Yusuke Kodama defeated Andy Wu and El Hijo del Pantera
- Team 3D defeated Abyss and Tommy Dreamer when Devon pinned Dreamer. After the match, 3D brought in a Bullet Club shirt and destroyed it. They threatened to put NJPW’s Bullet Club through tables.
- Havok retained the Knockouts Title over Velvet Sky. This was described as a very bad match.
- The Great Muta and Tajiri defeated Sanada and James Storm when Sanada took a Shining Wizard from Muta. Manik ran out after the match but Team 3D made the save. Team 3D ended the show with a big TNA chant.
It’s widely assumed that Bully Ray has wrestled his last match with the company. However Team 3D may be moving to NJPW(or GFW which has a partnership with NJPW) after their Bullet Club angle at the PPV.
Also, previously Bully teased that he and Devon had decided to chase one of their “other favorite sets of tag titles”, which might be the IWGP Tag Team Titles currently held by Doc Gallows and “Machine Gun” Karl Anderson, members of the Bullet Club, the top faction in New Japan Pro Wrestling that also includes AJ Styles, The Young Bucks and several others.